With a Nordictrack recumbent exercise bike, you can have a comfortable workout that does not put excess strain on your back or joints. Nordictrack makes recumbent bikes that are similar to its commercial models and the price cannot be beaten.
Lean back against the angled seatback and go for a ride, motivated by wireless technology like Google Maps terrain and Jillian Michaels as your trainer when you purchase the iFit Live module separately. You can even plug your iPod into the music port on some models if you want to listen to your favorite tunes.
The Nordictrack recumbent exercise bike line features models that vary in weight and dimension. Maximum compatible user weight varies by model selected.
The Nordictrack recumbent exercise bike includes:
- Line of stationary exercise bikes
- Comfortable recumbent seat design with lumbar support allows user to relax on an angled seatback while riding
- Silent magnetic resistance
- Pedals feature adjustable toe straps
- Handlebars are adjustable
- Some models compatible with iFit Live- training with Jillian Michaels, workouts powered by Google Maps, automatic workout downloads, customizable fitness programs, race against Facebook friends, activity and nutrition tracker, downloadable workout videos
- iFit Live module must be purchased separately
- Automatic resistance control with 20 digital resistance levels
- Multiple personal trainer workouts- performance, aerobic, weight-loss
- Dual-grip handlebar sensor Cardiogrip heart rate monitor
- iPod and other MP3 player-compatible music port (some models)
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0 built-in sound system
- Grafixx display next-generation LCD technology- show single display or multiple information fields- tracks speed, time, calories burned, pulse, and distance
- Water bottle holder
- Built-in wheels for easy transport
- Lifetime frame warranty, 1-year parts and labor warranty
- iFit Live
- MP3 player music port and high-quality built-in sound system
- Handlebar grip heart rate monitor
- More resistance settings than comparably priced products
- Use of iFit Live requires module that must be purchased separately
- Sound system is not compatible with playing music at louder volumes
- Pulse reading is sometimes unreliable
Working out on a Nordictrack recumbent exercise bike is a wireless technology experience. With iFit Live compatibility, Jillian Michaels can be your trainer. This is the only wireless connection between a piece of home fitness equipment and the Internet.
Purchasing the separately available iFit Live module and using it with this bike provides access to customizable fitness programs, an activity and nutrition tracker, automatic workout and workout video downloads, and the ability to race against Facebook friends.
Automatic resistance control features 20 levels of digital resistance and multiple personal trainer workouts are designed with performance, aerobic, and weight loss goals in mind. Monitor your heart rate during a workout using the handlebar Cardiogrip sensors.
Store your water bottle in the onboard holder and plug your MP3 player into the music port to hear music through the built-in sound system. During your workout, the Grafixx LCD display shows your speed, time, pulse, distance, and number of calories burned. Built-in wheels enable you to easily move the bike to another room.