Depending on which Ironman recumbent exercise bike you select, you will have access to a different set of features. Common to all Ironman bikes are the comfortable recumbent seating, large flywheel, and smooth, quiet magnetic resistance. The large display shows statistics like speed, distance, pulse, and calories burned. Your model will have either a multi-level manual resistance dial or handlebar tension controls. Some models even store multiple user profiles and include convenient accessories like a water bottle holder.
Depending on the model of Ironman recumbent exercise bikeselected, the dimensions and weight of the product will vary. The maximum weight capacity for a user also depends on model chosen.
>>>> These Are On Sale At Amazon – Click Here!!
The Ironman recumbent exercise bike includes:
- Recumbent stationary exercise bike line
- Contoured seat and seatback
- Large 20-pound, precision-balanced flywheel
- Mesh seating on some models provides breathability
- Walk-through frame
- Self-balancing, oversized foot pedals featuring adjustable straps
- Manual resistance dial with multiple levels or handlebar tension controls, depending on model
- Large display shows pulse, pulse recovery, calories, distance, speed, time, and more depending on model, also may have touch screen functionality
- Multiple-window console on some models
- Magnetic resistance belt drive system is quiet and durable, yet industrial strength
- Some models feature preset, heart rate, and manual programs
- Dual EKG grips on seat frame and console provide constant heart rate monitoring (some models), other models feature wireless chest strap for heart rate monitoring
- Recovery function on relevant models checks heart rate response and provides a recovery score
- Some models accommodate multiple user profiles
- Model-specific accessories include water bottle holder
- Transport wheels on some models
- Duration of frame, mechanical, electronic, and labor warranties vary by model
- Smooth pedaling action
- Comfortable seat
- LCD screen is difficult to read in low light on models without backlighting
- Sturdy construction
- Quiet operation
- Limited manual resistance levels on some models
- No fan, iPod port, or speakers
- Some models do not include pre-set workout programs
- Reports of parts breaking and poor customer service
For a smooth pedaling experience on a stationary exercise bicycle, try an Ironman recumbent exercise bike. The bikes in this line feature comfortable recumbent contoured seating, a walk-through frame, and oversized foot pedals that are self-balancing. Some models even have mesh seating for improved breathability. With a large, precision-balanced flywheel and belt driven magnetic resistance system, a durable piece of exercise equipment is the result.
View statistics like time, speed, calories burned, pulse, and distance on the large display. On some models, the screen is backlit and features multiple windows and touch screen functionality, providing more convenient access to all information. Model-specific programming for preset workouts, heart rate, and manual settings is also available. When heart rate is monitored, it is done so via a wireless chest strap or dual EKG grips integrated into the seat frame and console. Multiple users can set up profiles and take advantage of a heart rate recovery function on some models.